Bright Christmas

I always thought I was more of a traditional Christmas colors kind of gal but the last few years the bright punches of purple, pink and turquoise against white have really caught my eye. 

I played with some papers to create a Christmas/Winter paper bag scrapbook album. It's just so fun and cheery and I'm pretty sure matches with my girl's snow outfit, lol. Papers used were from a 6x6 pad from Recollections I picked up at Michaels mixed with some DCWV Chip Chatter alphas for the front cover. The embellishments were also mostly from Recollections accented with some Primas and hand punched snowflakes.

While cutting for the album, I thought how fun owl treat boxes would be in those shades. Cute for a Winter Wonderland party or Candy-themed birthday.


And with some of the leftover papers.... cut them into strips, coil around a pencil and toss inside a clear glass or plastic ornament. Or punch snowflakes or other themed shapes and sprinkle some glitter inside. Top with a colorful ribbon and Voila!... quick and easy Christmas gift.


Happy Crafting!!! ~Heather~


  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

No comments:

Post a Comment